Friday, April 23, 2010

Getaway

I just finished my last examination paper for my degree years and I am having my final year project presentation coming right up two days from now.

Will be only leaving West Malaysia only on the 14th May and I am thinking what should I do for such a long period? I need a getaway, a break from everything. Was thinking of Penang? Or Singapore again? Or if I naik gila... I might just end up in Australia? Lol. Kalau la duit itu banyak, tidak payah fikir banyak kan? Heeeee...


3 comments:

  1. uiks....rilek ja ko utk viva tu...all the best ya! anyway, gonna miss u lh, brenda...n klu sy kerja di KK nnt, sa cari ko...suruh ko bwa sa jln2 sana...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [hailey] gonna miss you too!!!! *hugs* boleh ja. cari ja sya. kalo terhilang hp no tu, ada ja sya d facebook okie? all the best to yourself too!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com