Saturday, October 23, 2010

22 on the 22nd

And so, I am no longer 21.

Another year older, another year wiser. Reflecting back a year ago, many things happened throughout. Good things come out of the bad things that happened. Everything happened for a reason or more than just a reason. Of course, it was not entirely bad throughout the year ;) Being where I am right now, I would really have to thank God for the abundant blessings He showered. Things have been pretty rough before and I was at the downside for some time. Without the love and support of family and friends, I wouldn't be able to recover and feel the genuine happiness I had yesterday during my birthday.

I spent stuck in the room eating up my lecture notes studying for my upcoming exam next week. It was my decision to stay back despite the invitation for celebration with a very very dear friend. Seriously, it was not bad at all. It was really the thought that counts :) With this, I sincerely thank you all for all the wishes  from each one of you when the clock struck 12 midnight may it be a simple phone call or sms or merely those wishes on my facebook wall. Coursemates bought me gift and we went for a simple dinner on the eve of my birthday. I had one birthday wish from a friend that I have lost contact for some time and receiving that one wish somehow made me feel love. Another friend sent a simple text telling me that a facebook reminder is not needed to know that it's my birthday made me melt. Those thoughtfulness made my day better than I expected it to be.

Nuff said for now. Will get back to me books :) Will update later on the celebration to come after my two major exam papers next week :) Again, thank you again for reminding me that I am not just one insignificant creature living on planet earth ;) Till then, take care there and BIG HUGS AND KISSES from the yours truly ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com