Saturday, March 19, 2011

A week of good food

...with a good friend! BRIDGET! Missed you many many many! :) :) :)


A week with a dearest friend who is a teacher came to KL for the school holiday  and I had the most awesome time with her. Her boyfriend who came with her visited KL for the first time and both of us were busy bringing him up and down and stuffing him with KL goodness. Aside from the yummy food that made my waistline went a little wider, the best part of the whole was still catching up the loved one! :) :)

After that one week, I went back to my work and work slaps me on the face again stressing me out! *pulling hair* From stressing to destressing then back to stressing again. Gosh, I can't wait for the day I finish my project. I would be doing the chicken dance. Gaaaa.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com