Saturday, February 2, 2013

Month of reds

January is over and here comes February. Month of love. Month of prosperity.

Started 2013 with a bang. Went to KL twice for work. First time round was breakfast with PCEO of the company and second trip was an assessment they called Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory followed by a presentation to fellow management staff. During presentation, they had the full profile of the participants which was pretty scary. Till now, I still don't know what were we assessed for. Finger crossed.

Coming up next would be the month full of red hearts and lanterns and ang pau everywhere. Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year is just around the corner. So this month is suppose to be filled with love and prosperity. Let's just see if mine is filled with love and prosperity :)

Meanwhile, I recently celebrated the 25th Silver Wedding Anniversary for Dad and Mum with family and friends. Been planning it for 3-4 months before the day itself and thank God everything went well. There were glitches here and there but I think the important parts went extremely well. I would like to grab this opportunity to thank all who have contributed. From the programme arrangements, to filling up the programmes, to hosting the night itself and lastly to the great one above for guiding me through all that. Honestly, I have never single handedly manage such an event. Definitely a good learning experience for me. Here is a family portrait of my loving family :)

 

Love from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com