Monday, February 25, 2013

Young Maybanker

It is not a big secret anymore that I am currently working with Maybank. It has been more than a year now since I joined this organization and things are working pretty well for me.

Just last weekend, I was in KL for the Maybank Awards Night held at PWTC where I was one of the nominee for the "Young Maybanker" award. Well, I did not win anything that night but I would have to say I couldn't be any more honoured to be selected one of the nominee for that award that was given for the very first time this year. Knowing where I am standing right now is definitely giving me the boost to work even harder to improve myself further.

Did not come back with an award but I did return home with photos taken with some of Maybank honourable people ;)

Top: Tan Sri Dato' Megat Zaharuddin Megat Mohd Nor (Chairman)
Bottom:
Dato' Sri Abdul Wahid Omar (President & CEO)

 2nd from left: Datuk Lim Hong Tat (Head of Community Financial Services)
3rd from left: Puan Nora Manaf (Head of Group Human Capital)

So, the two hunks are the other two nominees for the same category of award and we are all from the same Branch Management Entry Level Pipeline (BMELP) programme under different rollouts. BMELP rocks! Go tiger, go tiger!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com