Sunday, January 31, 2010

Horoscope

I received an email from a friend of mine about the horoscope reading for year 2010. Kononnya la. It's not that I believe them but it is just fun to read them since some parts are OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE. Hohoooo :P

LIBRA - The Lame One (uh! me lame?>.<")
Nice to everyone they meet. Their love is one of a kind. Silly, funny and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you want to mess with...you might end up crying. Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent. Faithful friends to the end. Can hold a grudge for years. Libras are someone you want on your side (Lai lai lai make friends with me liao >:P). Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics(Funniest part :P SO NOT TRUE!! >.<"). Very creative. A hopeless romantic.


Heeheeee... How true is it, I do not know la. Saja saja baca. Hohohoo. I remember I used to have some horoscope reading which were pretty accurate. Gotta korek balik that thing man!

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com