Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday

Helllooooooo :DD

How has life been treating you?? Good? Or not so good? As for those of you who are having you holiday now, I hope you are enjoying every bits of it BECAUSE I AM ENJOYING MINE <(^(oo)^)>

In a blink of an eye, one month passed since I came back from uni for my semester break. More than one month actually, but it feels like it was just yesterday when I finished my last paper hence busy packing my stuff preparing to go back home. Perhaps time passes faster when you are happy and vice versa. This holiday seems to be so short compared the previous holidays.

Right now, I am crashing makcik Bridget's home in the Land of the Hornbills. If failed your Geography subject last time Just in case you bingung bout what I am talking bout, this land where you find lotsa hornbills refers to Sarawak :) Will blog bout this trip when I get back home. Stay tuned owkie! Gotta run now!!! Till next time darlingz :P

XXOO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com