Thursday, August 27, 2009

100 Truths

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you.At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage= air bandung
2. Last phone call = makcik bridget
3. Last text message = makcik bridget
4. Last song you listened to = sunshine by gabrielle
5. Last time you cried = a week ago

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = for me to know, for you to find out
7. Been cheated on = dont think so
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = for me to know, for you to find out
9. Lost someone special = yes
10. Been depressed = duh~
11. Been drunk and threw up = yes - one and only time in miri last semester break

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. blue (like it for no apparent reason...go see my room if you dont bilif me)
13. purple (combination of girlish and boyish)
14. black (always the color to slim you down when it comes to clothes)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = yes, more than one
16. Fallen out of love = partially, i wouldnt say it was entirely out of love *is there such thing=P*
17. Laughed until you cried = yes, still loving my crazy bunch of friends
18. Met someone who changed you = yes, in some ways unexpectedl
19. Found out who your true friends were = yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you = guess not, 2009 is still treating me welll hehe~
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = for me to know, for you to find out *wink*

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = most of them, lazy to give statistical data =D
24. Do you have any pets = go previous post hehe~ *click here*
25. Do you want to change your name = no, despite having 3 brenda-s in the class before
26. What did you do for your last birthday = drinking burning alcohol XD
27. What time did you wake up today = 9am, alarm started ringing around 830am though
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = studying for upcoming midterm paper
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = understanding strategy and control notes for quiz tomorrow
30. Last time you saw your Mother = two months ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = nothing, loving the way it is
32. What are you listening to right now = the fan of my laptop and the raindrops outside my room
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = thomas was his name, thoms is the name ppl use to call him
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = understanding strategy and control notes @@
35. Most visited webpage = facebook and online blogshops
36. Where you want to be right now = my bed back home
37. Nicknames = go check my first post *click here*
38. Relationship Status = single
39. Zodiac sign = libra
40. Male or female = female
41. Elementary? = st francis convent
42. Middle school = st francis convent
43. Hair colour = dark brown, colored my hair last sem break
44. Long or short = long
46. Height = 5 feet 2 inches
47. Do you have a crush on someone = for me to know, for you to find out
48. What do you like about yourself = you come and ask me la, i dowan to perasan =P
49. Piercings = ears, 3 at my left and 2 at my right *tanpa kebenaran bah dis some of them*
50. Tattoos = nope
51. Righty or lefty = righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = 7 years old in sabah medical centre by dr. param for the wound caused by a parang
53. First piercing = dont remember, only remember the penembak,"sak tam you"(minyak batu) and the gula-gula given to pujuk me
54. First best friend = ellynda i would say, was a loner hohoho~~
55. First kiss = for me to know for you to find out
56. First vacation = jerudong park in brunei
57. First crush = for me to know, for you to find out
.
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = nope but i just finished 10 candies tonight alone. lai lai lai diabetes~
60.Drinking = skyjuice XD
61. I'm about to = continue my study, STRATEGY AND CONTROL is killing muah~
62. Listening to = raindrops outside my room (i thought i answered this)
63. Waiting for = the moment i understand my confusing and complicated lecture notes

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = yes
65. Get married = yes
66. Career = earn big money of coz to bring mummy and daddy travelling

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = kisses
69. Shorter or taller = taller
70. Older or Younger = older
71. Romantic or spontaneous = both at the right situation
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = both (nice stomach to sleep on...dowan buncit one though, nice arms to hug me)
73. Sensitive or loud = both at the right time and right place
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = both would make the relationship a little bit more interesting

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = for me to know, for you to find out
77. Drank hard liquor = retorical ques dont you think?
78. Lost glasses/contacts = yes, i thought i dropped my contacts the 1st time wearing it...padahal it was just out of position @@ only after i threw one side punya contacts then i know the other one was still inside my eyes lol~
79. Sex on first date = nope
80. Broken someone's heart = yes and i am so sorry X(
81. Had your own heart broken = yeap yeap
82. Been arrested = for what? telling lies? hohoho~~
83. Turned someone down = for me to know, for you to find out
84. Cried when someone died = many times, ask my family members~~
85. Fallen for a friend? = for me to know, for you to find out

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = for me to know, for you to find out
87. Miracles = yes, witness with my own eyes... shared some during last CSSUKM annual camp
88. Love at first sight = for me to know, for you to find out
89. Heaven = for me to know, for you to find out
90. Santa Claus = i am the santa claus now every xmas, dad bagi duit, i tukang shop for presents
91. Kiss on the first date = for me to know, for you to find out
92. Angels = yeap yup

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf?= yup including puppy loves *woof woof*
95.Did you sing today? = after listening to the song 'sunshine' and some other song i forgot hehe~
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = for me to know, for you to find out
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = complicated... SKIP~
98. Are you afraid of falling in love with somebody else? = for me to know, for you to find out
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = for me to know, for you to find out

Tagged by May, Joycie and Connie...

Tag: Bridget, Gnet, Eileen, Hailey, Connie, Joyce, Leon, Yun, DD, Daph, Kimmie, Sonia, Van, Mccrea, John, Tata .... cant think liao @@ For non-bloggers, Allison, Chau Sen, Siew Lian, Steph S, Anna, Samson and my own brother Alex... enough la~~~

Suppose to be studying for my quiz tomorrow and midterm paper on Friday which explains the Strategy and Control appearing so many times in the answers. LOL~ I guess there are less than 100 truths here since there is a lot of "for me to know, for you to find out" answer.

So if you are interested, come and ask me la...lai lai lai~~~ =D

4 comments:

  1. hahaha~~~sa jgk yg kena tag2 nie...perlukah aku jawab lagi???

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'for me to know and you to find out?'
    that's like your favorite catch phrase in this post :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. [denis] yes yes my fac catch phrase. so are you interested to know? come and ask me =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com