Friday, July 31, 2009

Spectacles


This is my spectacles. I am short sighted.

Notice something about my spec? If you don't, let me show you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

See the area circled in red?
Yes. It is broken. Though it is only a small part of my spec, it bothers me a lot. I have to use contact lense to class everyday which is a hassle for me. Menyusahkan.
Before I notice it was broken, I actually thought it was drips of water on the glasses since I just washed my face then. I rubbed/cleaned my spec two times with the intention of drying out the water and yet the 'stain' was still there. Rupa-rupanya pecah pula cermin mata. I seriously don't recall accidently nor purposely 'torturing' my spec.

When did this happen, I do not know. How did this happen, I do not know.
One thing that I know is I am not having a very good week. One incident after another.
After spending so much on a new set of phone, I don't know if I should get a new pair of spectacles. Maybe I should just replace the lense.

Mr Bad Luck, give me a break!
No more unexpected and unnecessary spending please.

Money money, lai lai lai~
Bad luck bad luck, shoo shoo~



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com